How to trade with Uniswap natively on BEW
Binance Wallet has integrated Uniswap, an AMM built on Ethereum. Users can now trade with Uniswap V2 natively on BEW.
Step 1: Open BEW and Select Ethereum mainnet
Step 2: click Swap at the home screen. You can trade on Uniswap V2.
Now, you have to fill in trading information:
- Choose your trading pair from the list.
- For those tokens that haven’t been added to your home screen, you can still trade using their contract addresses.
Step 3: Click Approve, then Swap to complete.
- The default gas fee on BEW has been set for the Fast speed with the most reasonable speed.
- You can also adjust the gas fee and slippage by clicking the settings icon at the top right corner of the trading interface.
- Slippage is one of the reasons that lead to failed transactions. If your slippage is too high, your trade will not go through.
Once your trade is executed, you can find the asset added on your home screen and you can see this trade under Activity.