How to Backup Your Accounts
You can backup your accounts by exporting private keys
You may use your seed phrase to import a particular account on another wallet. Here's how:
- 1.Go to "Settings" >> "View Seed Phrase"
- 2.Input your password
Then, your seed phrase will be revealed!
Therefore, you should make sure no one else sees, or otherwise is able to capture a screenshot while you retrieve your private key, to avoid possible loss of your BNB/tokens.
You may use your private key to import a particular account on another wallet. Here's how:
- 1.Select the account you’d like to export
- 2.On the Account page, click on the menu (three dots) and Click “Export Private Key”
3. Your private key is revealed. Click to copy it, and save if somewhere safe.
4. Click “Close” to close the screen