Comment on page
How to trade with PancakeSwap natively on BEW
Binance Wallet has integrated PancakeSwap, an AMM built on Binance Smart Chain. Users can now trade with PancakeSwap V2 natively on BEW.
Step 1: Open BEW and Select Binance Smart Chain mainnet
Step 2: click Swap at the home screen. You can trade on PancakeSwap V2.
Now, you have to fill in trading information:
- Choose your trading pair from the list.
- For those tokens that haven’t been added to your home screen, you can still trade using their contract addresses.
Step 3: Click Approve if it's your first time trading this token
Step 4: Click Swap and confirm all the info to complete.
That's it! Your trade was sent to the network.
Once your trade is executed, you can find the asset added on your home screen and you can see this trade under Activity.
- The default gas fee on BEW has been set for the Fast speed with the most reasonable speed.
- You can also adjust the gas fee and slippage by clicking the settings icon at the top right corner of the trading interface.
- Slippage is one of the reasons that lead to failed transactions. If your slippage is too high, your trade will not go through.
When searching your assets, you can input the contract address in the box
Then, if the contract address is valid, you should see the asset name and logo as returned results.
Click "Import" to add this new asset.